- The Data Viewer now supports row striping. In addition, when the data is sorted in the Data Viewer, the striping indicates changes in the value of the data in the ‘sort-by’ field.
- Users can now open the Data Viewer and select contiguous blocks of data, rows and columns and copy the selected cells to the clip-board – from which the data can be pasted into other applications, e.g. Excel.
- Users can now click on the a node’s output pin to open the Data Viewer.
- Node configuration property panels now indicate the number of mandatory properties that have missing values. Clicking on the notification moves the visible section of the properties panel to show the missing property. Repeated clicks of the notification cycle through the missing properties.
- When editing data flows with a large number of nodes (>1500) the responsiveness of the UI has been significantly improved (e.g. when adding nodes to the canvas, moving nodes, making connections)
- The location where user data is stored has been moved from under the installation directory to be within the ‘AppData’ directory. This permits non-administrative users to make changes to the contents of this location e.g. to store an updated application license or to install 3rd party software libraries used by Dataverse nodes (such as the JDBC nodes and QVD File node)
- When a node is re-run or its status is cleared, if the Data Viewer has a tab open that relates to the node it is closed to prevent the display of outdated information
For additional detail, please visit the v3.0.3 release announcement or the full release notes (PDF).