There are a few places where you can find help and provide feedback as you work with the beta. Note that just as the software isn’t quite ready for release, the infrastructure to support users is still incomplete, so everything is a bit thin on content for now.
- Online guide
- This 30-minute overview explains the new user interface and walks you through the creation of your first data flow. Note that the Lavastorm Academy content which is linked from the end of the guide has not yet been updated to reflect the new product.
- Webinars will be held weekly on Thursdays at 11a-12p EDT, during which some of the initial demo material will be repeated and participants can provide feedback and get answers to their questions live. Invitations to these webinars will be posted in the community described below.
- Embedded Help
- Within the product itself is a link to a variety of embedded help documentation to help get you started.
- Other beta participants, along with expert users from Lavastorm, will use this venue to provide feedback and obtain assistance as they work with the beta product.
- We’ll be using this community to capture your feedback. Our own product team and other Lavastorm users will be actively monitoring and posting in the community. There are many features which are planned but not yet included in the software, but if you don’t see something, say something. We’re listening.