If you need to report a problem with Dataverse, including all that is applicable to the issue will allow Lavastorm Support team to begin root cause analysis sooner.
1. Screenshot of on screen error (If applicable)
2. Detailed steps to reproduce the error, if this is not consistently reproducible then any actions performed right before error was seen. Example, Logged into Dataverse, double clicked my dataflow, double clicked into composite named ‘MyComposite’ in Data Flow MyDataFlow.
3. Local Date & Time of when error was seen.
4. If possible, export LNA of Data flow and attach to email.
5. Zip up the logs directory and attach. Logs directory can be found here: C:\Users\<YourUser>\AppData\Local\Dataverse\site .
6. Navigate to the following URL, change the port number to reflect your port number if you do not use 8080, and copy all the text returned into a text document and attach to email:
7. Screen shot of the 'About Dataverse' dialogue found by selecting the ‘i’ in the top right and then About Dataverse. , Information > About Dataverse.
Note: Tickets opened through our Support Portal allows you to set Severity and Priority. Other information is also collected which allows the Support team to begin to troubleshoot quicker. To submit a ticket through the Portal:
1. Log into the Lavastorm: lavastorm.zendesk.com
2. Select "Submit a request" at the top right hand side of the screen