Starting Data3Sixty Analyze
In Windows, open the Start menu. Select All Programs->Data3SixtyAnalyze->Start Data3SixtyAnalyze as shown below.
You can also use the Start Data3SixtyAnalyze desktop icon if the installer created one.
When you click this icon, two things happen:
- The Data3Sixty Analyze server starts in the background if it is not already running.
- Your default web browser opens and connects to the Data3Sixty Analyze server. Occasionally, the browser will get ahead of Data3Sixty Analyze and give an error when connecting. Simply wait a few minutes and try again.
Now that Data3Sixty Analyze is started and you are connected to it, you can start Building Your First Dataflow.
Stopping Data3Sixty Analyze
To shut down Data3Sixty Analyze, perform the following two actions:
- Close the web browser window that connects to the Data3Sixty Analyze server. Be sure to save your work first!
- If you are working on a dataflow, click on the Save button to save it. The Save button is the picture of the diskette below.
- Click on the Back button to return to the Directory. The Back button is the blue left arrow above.
- Close the browser tab for Data3Sixty Analyze.
- Click the Stop Data3SixtyAnalyze icon. You can find it next to the Start Data3SixtyAnalyze icon in your Start menu.
If you attempt to use Data3Sixty Analyze after the server is shutdown, it will not be able to find the server, and you will receive an error. Simply close any browser windows and start the Data3Sixty Analyze server using the directions above.